View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 05:53 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,275

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawgsquatch View Post
Wow! For the first time ever I agree with W.
Hawg... I was very very clearly referring to the current system where these young ladies would be quite possibly doomed once it became know to law enforcement that they had rebelled.

I am not a proponent of selling weed to teenagers, I clearly responded earlier in this thread that I could not support selling of weed to teenagers, because they are the one and ONLY group (from 13-19 years of age) who have been shown through scientific study to have a long term impact on the growth of their brain if the have heavy cannabis abuse during that time period.

And honestly, "W" questioning my parenting skills, after he hasn't even answered my question on whether it's appropriate that cannabis based medication, scientifically PROVEN to help reverse alzheimer's should be allowed to be used to treat her.

W's approval is not something that i or frankly anyone else on this site, should use as a benchmark to prove anything.

Please note what i said in the post he is referring to " legalize the product, regulate it, Thereby taking the money out of the black market which provides it to underage girls.... " By taking the money out of the black market where drugs are sold illegally and legalizing,and regulating... you will severely impact the availability of the product to underage people who should not be getting it. Basically it's supply and demand laws at work. With sales to people of legal age going to government regulated shops, the availability of black market weed to underage people will drop.

See what i am getting at here? so please W & Hawg... Look a little bit more closely at what i'm saying.