View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 05:58 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceArcher View Post
Hawg... I was very very clearly referring to the current system where these young ladies would be quite possibly doomed once it became know to law enforcement that they had rebelled.

I am not a proponent of selling weed to teenagers, I clearly responded earlier in this thread that I could not support selling of weed to teenagers, because they are the one and ONLY group (from 13-19 years of age) who have been shown through scientific study to have a long term impact on the growth of their brain if the have heavy cannabis abuse during that time period.

And honestly, "W" questioning my parenting skills, after he hasn't even answered my question on whether it's appropriate that cannabis based medication, scientifically PROVEN to help reverse alzheimer's should be allowed to be used to treat her.

W's approval is not something that i or frankly anyone else on this site, should use as a benchmark to prove anything.

Your own words said these teenage girls were doing nothing wrong?? You rather them smoke weed than meth or beer??

So you see no problem with teenagers smoking weed from your own words