Thread: Todays America
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 04:40 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,584

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpd0144 View Post
I guess after reading some of the responses I'm sure some would deem me a "contributor" to some of America's problems.

After all ... I couldn't possibly be a good person for having 3 kids that I love dearly. Add to the fact they are a from a broken home. There is just no way according to here that they can be respectable, Godly, hard working Americans that earn what is theirs even at a young age. Guess this means they will automatically be a "swiper" some day ...

Its not the Kids ! ...

Its the darn parents who blame everyone but their own self for their kids not being good people. If parents would be more of a part of their kids lives and actually raise them. Show them right from wrong. Teach them pride, dignity, work ethics, respect, and for every action you do in life there is a reaction so think before you do. Don't always spoil them and teach them that not everything in life is free you have to earn it !

We (America) wouldn't be in this situation with all the "swipers" if there were TRUE parent out there raising their kids ...

We as parents need to look in the mirror before blaming the kids.

It's about no dad in a kids life!! You sir are still there, like I am........

BUT, we have a system that makes it profitable for a mother to do everything she can to keep the kids from the dad...........more time equals more money.

and that is not even bringing in the handout for single moms that never intend to have a dad present or a sperm donor that never intends to be present.

we have to work to change the system at many many many levels........but if you follow the money trail you will see an entire sub-culture called the "family courst system" that is making bank off keeping dads away from thier kids.

It's the sad truth that 50% of married couple will get divorced, but the real ugly is those that make a living off the love of a dad to see his kids.

Most good dads will spend thier last dime to have visitation, and when he has lost all his dignity they give in.

ask me how I know............all that money going to lawyers and so called mitigators and counselors and .......and .......and...........when it could go to college funds.

first thing to do is make MADATORY 50/50 custody.........you will see divorce rates drop drastically........(in other countries when this was done divorces dropped over 70%....) 86% of all divorces are filed by women, they get your kids and over half you real assets........it pays for them to file for divorce...........take that away........and watch.....

this ain't just about the "swipers" it's about church going "good folk" as well