Thread: Bait in cameron
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 03:47 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,074

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathGeek View Post

The nice officers (backup arrived as I was being frisked) weren't exactly RKBA friendly either and took great offense that a citizen felt he needed a Sig P229 on each hip. Maybe I should stop answering the question, "Why do you need to carry two guns?" with the answer, "For the same reason you do." Some public servants just can't stand that much honesty.
I said the same thing to a border patrol agent one time down in Zapata, Texas. Instead of " Forthe same reason you do" I just returned his question. "Why do you have a gun?" Thats all I said. Next thing I know I'm sitting Indian style in a bar ditch with my hands zip tied behind me. Turns out it's legal to have a firearm in your truck in Texas it just cannot be in plain sight. In what universe does this make sense? You got to hide your gun from the cops there. It was on the front seat of my truck, things were touch and go at that time with the cartels. Didn't want to have to dig through my console if I found myself in firefight. After they figured out I wasn't a coyote or a mule they gave me my gun back, after running the serial#, and told me to get the hell out of there. Guess that's what I get for driving 80 mph on a caliche road. Dude said I had a 2 mile dust trail.

As far as the live shrimp, I think the guy has been in and out of the hospital.

Rumor has it double rigged brown Voo-doo's worked pretty good. Not as good as the real thing, but considering the logistics involved might be worth a shot.