View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 07:57 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,022

Use to happen all the time at my house.
A guy ran a car into a house down the street after buying drugs from a neighbor who was described as a user not a dealer.
Guy jumps my locked fence and is found sitting 5 ft from my rear door out of it.
Baton Rouge kiddy police show up and first officer was scared to get him up while I was talking to the guy the whole time. Officer had to call backup.
They asked the guy questions and let him go.

Fixed that problem I put razors which I slowly sank in the top of my fence boards.
Installed them inside my hurricane fence so they would be 100% on my property and someone would have to cross two fences to get in my yard.
Put up no tresspassing sign all 4 sides and I bought a video camera system.
Same thing happens a few weeks later and the same guy tried to jump over my locked fence.
I heard a loud noise and followed the blood trail to my rear fence and another noise like someone was in pain.
Baton Rouge Rocket science police finally tracked the guy down by following blood trail. They might have had to call the whole force to follow someones blood trail.
Same thing nothing happened but the guy tried to sue me.
I went to the sheriffs office after pushing the BRPD to file tresspassing charges.
BRPD told me they do not cite people from tresspassing.
Took the BRPD police report, took pictures of the fences inside my yard behind a hurricane fence, and my no tresspassing signs posted.
Even went back and showed dated pictures when I installed my no tresspassing signs.
After that his lawyer dropped the case.

Guy had stiches in every hand and has not been back since problem solved.

Sad but criminals have more rights than citizens