View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 11:31 AM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

First year down here I had to call the Sheriff's Dept to come rescue us at night from the IC side of VBay. Tides got me one time and gas the other They will NOT tow you in, but they will come get you. Also, one hardhead in the center of my palm and a gafftop right between thumb and index finger that made me almost sick with pain.

This one day long ago we decided to go bream fishing. Friend has an 11' aluminum boat we would just paddle around. Well, he and I were going but ran into another friend so he decided he wanted to go, and somehow another guy wanted to go also. He was in bad shape from the night before so thought this would be what he needed (to drink more beer). So there are 4 of us in an 11' boat with a beer chest and fish chest and 3 of us are fishing, other dude was just drinking. Dude right behind me goes to cast and thought he was hung up in the trees behind him so he keeps jerking to get it loose. The hook caught the drunk in the side of the neck and there was a dang cricket on the hook too which was now on his neck. Drunk guy ended up vomiting that day and I don't think I have ever laughed that hard when I saw that cricket still on the hook in his neck