View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 06:01 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smalls View Post
I can't stand those sappy animal shelter commercials on TV, but I can manage to take care of myself, so why can't other people?

And just because someone donates money to an animal shelter or organization doesn't mean they value an animal life more than a human life. I donate more money to conservation organizations than food banks. Not because I value the animal life more than a human life, but because it's my money and I'm going to do with it what I please.

That comparison is as asinine as the people that ***** about fines for killing an eagle and compare the Endangered Species Act to Roe vs Wade.

The two are not mutally exclusive!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
I get what you are saying. Also FF T Warren. I side with both of you. Personally I would spend money helping people over animals but if you spend money helping animals that in ni way means you don't care for people.
As stated earlier and it appears to be a point the point can't understand there is no breed of dog that does not or will not bite. Capp had to put down his Collie because of it. No dogs life is worth a person as long as the dog is in the wrong. If the dog is defending their home against an intruder it changes things. If my dog does not want you at my house that means I do not want you here. At that point my dog becomes more important than you. I use "you' as a general term. Not directed at anyone