Thread: Tony Stewart
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 12:11 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crankbait36 View Post
Well being the guy got out of his car and the car in front of Tony dang near hit him I don't think Tony did it on purpose! I personally feel like Tony should be racing today! It's kind of like getting bucked off a horse and it's not right to penalize Tonys team for a mistake that this other guy made.
well I think it was most likely left up to tony and "maybe" this would have been too much of a distraction for him to race today. after all nascar is nothing like dirt track and if you hesitate or lose concentration for a second you can cause a wreck so tony may have decided he needed time to get over this.

I mean think about it from tony's perspective, he was just racing a clean race when this guy flips out and basicly jumps in front of his car committing suicide. that HAS TO be hard to absorb.

the rules in place now don't seam to be doing any good so in a way I think all racing classes need a hard and fast rule that if you get out of your car anywhere except the pits or your garage for any reason other then it is on fire or upside down then you get a mandatory one year suspension from racing again PERIOD. maybe THAT will keep these idiots from getting out of their cars and throwing helmets at other drivers cars or trying to start fist fights on the track. start a fight and never race again WILL get someones attention that its not a good idea.