View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016, 12:00 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 866

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juciy View Post
That's the most ludicrous statement on this thread. As hunter numbers increase, flooded duck habitat increases. Also an increase in hunters increases the probability that more duck food sources are being planted locally. I agree there a a bunch of knot heads hunting these days, but that is just a product of a good duck population. Weather is our #1 factor in being successful. If you don't like the cost of leases, then by all means go buy your own land. I am so sick of the middle age hunters crying about new hunters on the scene. You all sound like a bunch of Obama voters, like you are entitled to the holy duck waters. Get a life dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i will disagree... what about all of the crawfish ponds with all that water? how many ducks do you see on crawfish ponds? just because more hunters are now hunting does not mean more habitat..

think about all of the farmers that flood one cut and leave the other cut dry? what about the farmers that roll/buffalo a 50 yard radius, or shall i say, bulls-eye, around your blind.. that does nothing.

so your comment of more hunters creates more habitat is a joke.