View Single Post
Old 12-01-2015, 09:39 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,948

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgoods17 View Post
will anybody go to this and speak up? will it be worth it? what does everybody think about this meeting? are they just blowing smoke?

and why in the hell have it at noon? so not many people will go?!?!
Yeah, why not just have it at 10 am in Baton Rouge? I'm sure a lot of people will show up to that one.

Are you kidding me? They would probably get more people at noon than at 930 or 10 am, which is the normal time of meetings here in BR.

I'm shocked they are even having it there. Must be glutton for punishment or something, because all they will get is an ear full in SWLA. Hope Larry isn't going to be there with all the bone heads across south Louisiana blaming him for the season opening early.

If people don't show up, when the commission will be right there, then they have no room to complain when seasons are set. Everyone that is responsible for the early seasons and the new zones will be right there. I understand some people have work schedules that prevent them from attending, but you can't please everyone. Hell, the commission could have just stayed in BR and said "Come on over if you want to speak". They chose to go to the people. Good for them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk