View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 06:05 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by longcast View Post
How the **** is limits destroying our resource. There was a time when there were no limits and the fish still did not go extinct. Off course people back then only took what they needed Unlike you bro. Why do you need to catch 25 fish a day. You damn sure can't eat that many. My freezer is fish less. You know why. I can go catch a few to eat anytime I want. Don't need to take more than I'm going to eat.

Dude you missing the whole point....You have to keep fish to keep the system healthy and right..if you dont keep fish then you over populate

Like Deer hunting in Texas....Biologist comes out to my buddies ranch every year and tells him you have to remove 50 does this year..or 70 this year to keep your breeding and ranch healthy and in check..

Same with trout fishing , Trout breed and lay millions of eggs a year and if you did not keep one signal fish in big lake for one year ...there would be no bait left in the lake.....which things would start dieing off..

You keep fish to keep an healthy estuary..... You can chop them up and feed them to your dog..I don't care...but I will keep my limit every time i can

I trade trout for deer meat..Hunting trips.....and all kinds of things...Hell I get my yard mowed at my camp for trout filets