View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 09:29 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,734

Thanks for the input, although Im still not able to wrap my head around the whole democratic why of thinking.

The whole mind set of you reap what you sow and enjoying the fruits of your labor I was raised and I have lived by and done fairly good in my life. I feel this is my reward for being a productive member of society. Im actually one of those people that gets really uncomfortable when I am given a gift.

I understand that there are lazy people out there, and that is usually discouraged with "hey get your ARS up and do something" but I guess I have really never been around FULL time life style "TAKERS". Don't get me wrong, I have been around destitute people that need help, Haiti, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Honduras, But those people have not chosen that life, and indeed have absolutely zero opportunity of changing.

Im just not understanding why people in the greatest nation of the world with the most available to them to better their life ("poor" people in America have no clue what really being POOR is) have no ambition of making their life better and are 100% comfortable with relaying on someone else to provide for them.

I don't know...............