Thread: I NEED a boat!
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 10:49 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 909

So, as much as I would love a Bluewave 2400, it just isn't going to happen. I have narrowed down some interesting options I am going to try to check out in 1 day if I can do it!

Bullsbay 2200
Nautic Star 2200
Frontier 2104
Epic 22sc and 25sc (amazing the 25' is in the upper end of what I am willing to spend)

Also on my if the stars align wish list are the Bluewave 2400, and well any quality 24' bay boat with a few years on it. With the price of the entry level boats built by quality manufactures, these 6-8 year motor warranties being offered right now is swaying me towards a new rig.

Opinions, Hell no's, hell yeahs? I think I can visit all of these in a day, I thought the boat show was in January, but both seem to be in March, not waiting that long.

I have been looking at electronics, probably will go with Humminbird Onix with Ipilot link, I can get a set up dirt cheap through one of my distributors, they will apply my gun buying tier pricing to marine electronics as a favor/thank you of sorts. Wife is kind of on board... I already have booked guided trips through November, but after that game on. Of course I will be looking hard until then.