View Single Post
Old 10-05-2016, 10:06 AM
Site Owner/Admin

Cash: 22,190

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
Saltycajun is not a bad site

It's actually has the most actively out of all the fishing forums in la

Have you been on La Sportsman or RodReel ?

Casey does run a huge company plus has two boys in every sport imaginable..

We have had some huge benefit success with our crew here
Thanks W I will never regret purchasing this site I have made some many important relationships through this site and I know we have helped a lot of people along the way.Forums generally decline over time they become really popular then die down that's the life of a forum. Some like 2 cool are able to stand the test of time. I hope this one can as well and I know it has potential. Nothing has changed with how we run the site same polices same procedures. You guys started this site to have a more open forum to discuss all things outdoors/sports, etc... We never wanted to moderate it to death. When things get way out of hand we ban or move threads but try to let as much go as we can. A forum is all about the members and what you guys make of it. It can be great again but that requires posting your reports on here and not facebook. I think it's easy to post on facebook so people just do that and do not come and repeat the same post here on the site so that hurts us.I will be doing a premium drawing next week it's my fault for letting that slide. I'm planning to take next fall off from coaching football and if I do bring back the tournament if people really want it and will support it. I just didn't have time this year.