View Single Post
Old 10-05-2016, 10:13 AM
Site Owner/Admin

Cash: 22,194

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcjaredsandwich View Post
This website really used to be some thing good several years back. I have met and fished with some awesome people and learned a whole lot about life down here from the people ive met. Got where I am today because of those relationships. This place has gone to **** and I constantly see posts that I'd expect on facebook. I see arguments that belong on a daytime drama show. This place has changed for the worse, and I hate to see what it's become.
You were a big part of what was great about the site. Now from my side I think you and others just moved on. Life got busy things happen I'm guilty of it to. If you go back and look at the gill net the fights back in the beginning were epic, way worse than anything we have had on here in years. That Adams thread is a joke compared to the W v/s state of Texas and Ryan R fights. I know you won free $200 sunglasses off of the site, good things happened we all get busy. It's the same site with less activity a natural occurrence for a forum.We are at a crossroad we can make the site great again and get the post count up or it can continue to decline. It's really up to the members. I've paid for the bandwidth so it's live.