Thread: Weirs........
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 07:54 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,188

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntin fool View Post
Why not leave them as is???

Not everybody can get out and fish every weekend like some. Not everybody knows every reef out there like some. And not everybody cares what size of fish, they go for meat. And the weirs are a place,for people to catch MEAT. Don't fix something that don't need fixing.
You got to take a step back and think about other people, than the big name fishermen.
And don't say well you need to for conservation. You,your self waltrip even said you can't outfish big lake with a rod-n-reel.

Yall sound like women, always complaining about something
fool, you of all people should be out there advocating for conservation. your children will be less fortunate than you are. i am not a real big environmentalist but i see that if resources that are constantly taken by people who are unchecked are going to run out sooner than later. the way i see it, the best hunting clubs in this state and country are successful because of culling practices as well as conservation efforts. if we want the biggest and healthiest fish possible we should control the MEAT fishermen as you call them. just my .02