View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 07:07 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaAngler View Post
i bet you don't think redfish and trout can be fished out with gillnets either huh..

Yes Gillnets would Hurt >>>GillNets R GONE....No way in OUR LIFE TIME OR OUR KIDS or THere KIDS will you fish out trout and reds with a Rod N reel....Not going to happen

you have no clue about tripletail why even get involved?

Why because there to that dont have a clue and want to set laws on something they dont have a clue about

Shrimp boats, commercial snapper boats, and recreational boats added together have a HUGE impact on snapper. Before the bay boat craze you could catch nice snapper at the tenaco's and north oil city, you can't do that now.

Bruce at any of my platforms I can sling Snapper from dusk to dawn 365 a year..... you might have to go out farther but that dont mean there is a shortage....BY No means....... I fly over two zones out here and never see boats fishing but on weekends in the summer..this is a big GULF.....Snapper are in by know means in danger

I took the survey and YES i think there should be a limit, I dont know what is should be. Why doesn't CCA get involved and do some studies? Could it be they are too busy having banquets and tournaments?
Im sure it will come