View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 12:19 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 890

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunt Drag View Post
The old lady wanted a Nissan murano, been wanting one for a few years. So we decided to go look at them after seeing an ad in the paper advertising them for cheap after discounts and rebates. We get there and they pull bait and switch. Try to put her in another package that's $10k over the advertised offer. They were extremely pushy. Tried to walk out several times but they literally wouldn't give my wife her drivers license back. I thought I was gonna have to call the cops for false imprisonment. We finally walked out and the salesman comes running out on the phone (bull****) and says he's got a wholesaler on the phone right now who will come pick up her car for $6k but it has to be right now. I mean this guy was pulling every trick in the book. She ended up buying a murano but now is having trouble gettin service that was promised. That place is the epitome of Car salesman stereotypes. I went up there Monday and her old car was still there, maybe that wholesaler changed his mind. It's a disgrace. Don't ever go there and deal wit these wild animals.

P.S. I bought a truck from Bolton Ford last December and it was nothin but a pleasant experience. They shot me straight and didn't hassle or try and run any games or gimmicks.

After all that you posted, you actually bought a vehicle from them? It seems like you might of been forewarned as what to expect but you didn't pay attention to them. Next time RUN