View Single Post
Old 05-28-2016, 03:44 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 10,458

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman4444 View Post
Just got to navarre beach in florida for the weekend with the family and the in-laws. They got a condo. Well I brought my rods and wanted to do some fishing with my 14 year old, I can't stand just sitting in a chair on the beach and not wetting a line. Now my problem is I have no clue where to fish and be productive. Talked to local bait shop guy, and he told me they hardly ever catch trout or reds in the surf on the beach which I find hard to beleive. I am sitting in my chair staring at the navarre beach peir and they have people every 3 foot it seems with lines in the water with 10' rods and 5lb spin casts. Ain't noway I am going in the middle of that. These guys here swear by using "sand fleas." I don't know it's like leaving home and trying to fish in China. So anyway sorry to be so long winded just anxious. So do any of yall know this area or have ever fished it and can tell me a spot or any tips. I didn't bring my bayboat just looking to sneak away in the morning and late evening and try to get on some fish. Thanks for any help and for reading this long post. Lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Drive to Destin and go with Olin Marler on an offshore trip,u will catch whats biting and its not expensive.