View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 05:38 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Just took the Survey and read the article and agree about putting a limit on these fish but, I also don’t like the fact that we are getting Liberal toward our fishing! My out look is the same with Snapper....ITS A Big AZZ Gulf and lots of water! No way I mean no way are we even touching 10% of the snapper in the Gulf.... I fly about 500Miles every two weeks and can count on one hand the number of boats I see fishing out here.......when you take the number of boat per square mile......I would be unreal! I know the East side gets more pressure with charters but Still NO WAY we are hurting Snapper!!! I cannot see it... Same with Triple tail....They migrate in and out among a huge body of water!!! Millions on Millions of fish!!!! We have no clue what kind of structures and reefs the gulf holds and what kind of numbers we are looking at!!!!

I also heard talks of them wanting to drop the trout limit on Big Lake again.... I for one will fight against this one! 15 is fine we need to leave well enough alone! Hard headed guys dont understand one body of water can only hold so many fish no matter what you do!!! You cant but 10 shoes in a shoe box...not going to happen..... So cutting limits lower will no raise trout pouplation any more and if it does we wont see it!!!....