View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 01:08 PM
Flounder

Cash: 613

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt G View Post
Take their @$$ to court and I would press charges on them for false imprisonment. They have absolutely no right to hold your keys and forcibly block you from leaving. That is a good way to get shot.
I brought that up to the tool of an officer and he said that I could have left anytime I wanted by simply, walking to the other side of the building and take off walking down the street. Then we got in an argument about that. He didn't understand that I wouldn't take off walking in Beaumont and leave my 50k truck with morons that I am dealing with. And you are exactly right about that how people get shot. When I was walking up to my vehicle to get the original paperwork the officer was behind me and when I opened my door I stated "just FYI I have a weapon in here" and he jumps back screaming "sir step away from the gun, step away from the gun". First off I said weapon, not gun. The dumb *** has been watching too much COPS. Second, if I planned on doing anything I wouldn't have told him about it. It amazes me the level of stupidity of PO these days.