Thread: Speck call help
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2015, 02:37 PM
Flounder

Cash: 641

You buddy has a blind in a good spot. Its not the call and its definitely not a "normal" blind.

I will swap blinds with him.... Blind swap... I will bring a check if I need that too...

Just my 2 cents. No call or brand of call will work just by hanging the call on the corner of the blind hoping the geese will see it and come in. It takes lots of constructive practice to learn how to properly run the call and make the full range of sounds. In addition it takes a knowledge of the birds and how and when to call to be a good speck hunter.

I started out on a Chien Caille and killed lots of specks with it. The first year that Bill and James formed Riceland I bought one and I am glad I did. I have tried the other premium speck call but I prefer the sound and performance of my Riceland. Through all of this time I have become friends with Bill and some of the Riceland staff. I am a satisfied customer and more importantly the specks really like them. The specks in SW LA are the most pressured specks in the U. S. If a call is effective here there is a reason for the loyalty of the users.

Robbie aka Big Hutch