View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 10:31 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 5,316

when i catch fish and im hungry ill keep em , if someone ( family or friends) asks me to keep em for them cuz they dont have any sure ill keep them . i always used to keep a freeze full then i noticed by june i would still have fish from the previous july and that was with me giving away the majority i catch as well as eating a ton of fish. so for me i try throw it back if its not gonna get eatin by that week by me or who ever i give it to. as far as the big fish thing to me big trout and reds dont taste as good as the 12-14 and 16-18in reds so i try to throw em back but if you are fishing with me and wanna keep it , hey thats all on you im not here topoint the finger. sure i have fish mounted on the wall , if i catch a 9lb trout will i eat it no way , will it mount it prolly not id just get a replica made. im no bioligst but the thing ive heard is them 8-9 lb trout are on their last leg that not always but the fight of being caught messes w them bigens, that most dont live much longer, knowing this will that stop me from throwing it back? no . but like i said this is me and i dont look down on anyone who is within thier legal limits , that is your right .