View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 04:11 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,733

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
Your still trying to use good or bad

I stated that "I" had proof that I was a guide...don't matter if I ever picked up a rod n reel...

it is proof!! Raymond does not have proof or any kind of licenses showing he is a dog trainer ...nothing

if someone says...can you show me your a guide...I can 100% prove that Im a guide

So again it is no way can it even be compared to being a fishing guide...WHO has 100% proof that one is a license guide

There are different types of dog training. Some do not need a requirement or a license. Such as obedience training or retriever hunting. Certifications are usually acquired by trainers to prove there credentials as an accomplished trainer. But not required by law. Other types of training do require licenses and legal permits for obvious reasons. When I trained police and military dogs, I had to be licensed by DEA to handle narcotics. And to handle explosives it required a whole list of criteria to meet.

So a capt. license is required for legal reasons, like taking customers on a boat. Kinda important that you know the rules of the water. Like releasing explosives and drugs in the hands of the wrong people.

No real danger if a dog doesn't sit. Not a legal matter.