View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 10:05 PM
Redfish

Cash: 479
Default Chris Moran

I have no connection with Chris Moran and respect him and his operation greatly.

Biggun, you have no clue what you are talking about, in fact you were involved in the physical threat to me ( in your indivudal capacity and as Board Member of CCA). That is when your fearless leader had to call and apologize and beg that I not press state and federal charges against you and your little posse of kool-aid drinkers. An action I have not ruled out yet. And as to threat, it has fallen on deaf ears.

I suggest you change your name to big mouth, as opposed to big gun, because your threats seem to never exist when you and I are in public together.

As to any axe I have to grind, there is none. CCA is disrespected by the majority of recreational fisherman in this state (proven fact, only 1 of 7 fisherman actually fish the STAR, and are members of the CCA); it is the laughing stock in Baton Rouge (public record of committee hearings re: bowfishing ban); it is the laughing stock in Washington D.C. (public record of Clean Water Act subcommittee hearings, and Rigs to Reef bill, general debate, Senate Bill 1050, 2004, and again during amendment of bill in 2012).

As to the Washington hearing, Vitter, begged CCA of Louisiana to support the bill, and it failed to show up for the hearing in committee. (Public record, same reference as above)