View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 12:19 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852

glad I bought my lifetime license for $300 back in 1999, at that point I figured I break even if prices didn't go up and at that time it was $5.50 each for salt and fresh so at least im not going to get fleeced by this money grab.

you guys ought to do some quick math before the lifetime licenses double in price too, maybe you can get in before the price hikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
Is that why you don't use your real name? It's very clear your grinding an ax, why don't you come out of the closet Skippy?
really!!! this is right out of the LAS handbook of demanding real names of people who post something you do not like or disagree with. you have NO NEED for real names unless you plan to target them and harass them outside the website and that is the ONLY reason you or anyone else would want or need his real name. BS harassment and demanding real names of people like this is why I left LAS.

you have his member name and that's all you should ever want or need from another member, his reputation here is forever linked with that name.

Last edited by keakar; 04-09-2014 at 12:33 AM.