View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 07:55 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,354

Quote:
Originally Posted by keakar View Post
ahh, ok I see what your saying now. I wasn't looking at it from THAT perspective.

well if im willing to sign a release form or something, put it in writing he isn't responsible ...

I dunno, I guess people are just too damn sue happy these days and it ruins things for everybody

its just strange to see/hear a mechanic refuse to work on something just because of the brand is different

From what your saying , you looking to fix something that aint broke...If I was told buy it now or else it would be or else...BUYER BEWARE...When you buy used research it first...A lot of reputable dealers won't fool with somebodies patch work....You stated the original tractor was one year and the motor was another....Thats a red flag at most dealerships...They won't let their mechanics touch it because chances are there are more problems to do the job rite and you are not going to be willing to put up....That doesn't mean they are cowards , that means they know better then to deal with you...They make a living just like everybody else...I done side work and I wouldn't touch anything till I fixed somebodies screw ups first and a lot of people can't handle that...They figure you screwing them when they already got the shaft from somebody else....keep it clean ,, maintain it ,,, and it should last a long time....