Thread: GSAT
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 04:35 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Quote:
Originally Posted by redaddiction View Post
Do some research on Kerrisdale before you decide. They are trash. Every topic in their report is already being rebutted.

All the other Large funds that own millions of shares are saying that they are still in this.

The technical details they are claiming about the 2.4ghz spectrum channel 14 have already been tested and verified by several 3rd party entities and has been filed with the FCC and the FCC has acknowledged this fact.

The debt topic is a joke as well. Of course they have debt. They borrowed 1 Billion dollars to launch their new satellites. Guess who they borrowed it from? Jay Monroe, the owner who also owns the company that loaned the money to them. Look them up....Thermo Companies. They don't just throw money away.

This is just a money grab that should be illegal. Small investors will sell. After they make money by shorting the stock they will turn around and go long and make money on the way back up also. Smart on their part I guess. The SEC won'b bother looking into this so nothing we can do. I'm still long, but albeit nervous. I'm down A LOT.

Everyone who is in this stock is in it for one reason. The FCC approval. If you're in it for the financials and technicals then you're in the wrong stock.
Well, I'm still in it. I'm down pretty good right now but, it's money that I could afford to lose, although I don't really want to.

The gambler in me says buy more while it's down but, the conservative side of me says don't throw any more in than I already have.