Thread: Ok why?
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 03:38 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,338

Idk about all the rulings and crap but I can tell you this...I know someone who owns a restaurant and sells swai fish(properly labeled). Every piece of swai fish that I?ve ever eaten is way better than any piece of American catfish that I?ve ever eaten. Idk whatbthey talking about oily. This stuff is white as snow. It’s prettier and taste better than American catfish. I regularly recommend people trying it. It’s more than half the price and twice the flavor. And the flavor is consistent. I’ve never had a piece taste dirty or anything. I regularly get American catfish that I won’t eat because the flavor. With American catfish, One piece is awesome and the next is gross. Never seen that with swai. And I’ve probably ate my weight in it by now
On another note there are cross references of fish that are legally allowed to be sold under names different from what they are. For example blackened redfish can be blackened black drum. Sea scallops can actually be sting ray meat. I?m sure there?s dozens of others. That?s just the two I know off hand

Last edited by FF_T_Warren; 02-18-2018 at 03:50 PM.