View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 12:46 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,188

The roller coaster ride continues. I get a call yesterday afternoon letting me know that Wyatt had developed a pneumothorax (a pocket of air on the outside of his lung) on the right side of his chest. The doctor put in a chest tube to relieve the pressure. Go to the hospital yesterday evening to check on him and he is starting to struggle again so they replace the chest tube and rearrange it. Watching him recover from this and he starts to struggle even more. The doctor decides to put in a second chest tube to relieve some pressure that was built up in an area the original tube wasn't draining. All in all an incredibly stressful night that I really don't know how many more like it I can stand. The second chest tube helped tremendously and Wyatt was doing pretty good through the night. We are going to head to hospital in a little bit to see him, so I'll have more information later. I know I sound like a broken record but we need all the prayers we can get. Wyatt is pretty sick and just needs a few days of recovery without something else going wrong. I am not sure how much more he can handle.