View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 02:10 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,396

nothin was set in stone she wanted to go to a mediater and get it set. they switch custody every two days and every other weekend. she wanted to keep that agreement and have her as domiscery since she schedules everything and he has only been to one dr appt in three years.court was just for domiscery because now they have codomiscery but she makes all the decisions. she provides everything for daycare, diapers wipes, exrtra clothes etc....they havent gone to court yet so nothing is official its just that he hasnt worked with her on anyrhing and made it heck on both of us.and now that he is out of options he decides to.it just ticks me off we paid $3,000 to go to court and never did because of him. and now he gets everything back and we're screwed.again nothing is set in stone its just a verbal agreement.basically he said he'll sign domiscery over with the agreement that he gets to claim him this year.the lawyer said itll look bad on my wifes part her doing it two years in a row. i told her to claim him and go to court... i hope that kinda clears things up