View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 10:01 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Yall are missing the point..I'm not saying that if you dont tag a trout your not a conservations.......I'm saying if your going to go to Baton Rouge to push limits and write articles and talk a good game.....

Then yes you should also get out and tag some fish for research........If its trout,Triple Tail or redfish...

You can be a conservationist in many ways! I'm just talking about a small % of people who push for laws and write articles but I don't see there research as a individual....

that's my point.

Lets use this for example!!! ........ Ok.. Im going to write a article that thinks we need to place a limit on white trout!......I say because we have no limt some guys are loading up 100.s of these fish. I think were going to fish them out!! Lets vote do you want a limit on white trout yes or no.

Now if i would write that I would of placed about 200-300 tags in white trout to see how many are being recaptured to see what the time frame of growth and travel......I would not just push a issues with out helping find the problem myself