View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 09:46 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 838

A lot of reading of this thread and a lot of great things you guys are doing!

One thing I notice is a lot of people are saying they have joint, knee, back issues which is common just remember to stretch this will help so much! With all these issues! What I mean about is stretching should be 30 mins of you have any of these issues!

Supplements are important for joint pain! Fish oil is huge in this and should be taken everyday! It's cheap and you can buy a huge bottle from SAMs or Costco for cheap! Also apple cider vinegar is great with joints will help them loosen up and feel better when performing workouts

Do not cut out red wine if you like to drink! Don't kill 2-3 bottles a night but 1-2 glasses of red wine is great and should be added to dinner if your a drinker!

Yaking-upper body or bottom if you have paddled yak
Biking lower body a lot of pressure on lower back

Consider out the box on new exercises. Boxing, HIIT, some crossfit, boot camps, etc

You HAVE TO STRETCH THOUGH.

I've have a bunch of 50+ lady's and guys who said they can't do boxing or kick boxing because of joints-back-shoulders-wrist-ankles-arthritis-Gout etc etc. Now if you have had serious accident where you broke your back or had knee surgery there are different steps. But for someone who just hasn't been very active you have to start and work
Your self into it. My 50+ members haven taken 1-2-3 weeks to get there body to pain free and few have taken a little longer. Beat through the pains don't over do your self but break the pain and push a little deeper each exercise session!

If it's been 10 years since you've done any style of exercise then your joints and muscle memory will tell you, your just crazy! It takes a average person 15-30 days to break your body into wanting to exercise but once your past that the exercise is easy.

Now the diet is always complicated! But unless your a fighter, competing or training for a event it's really not that hard just have to push and not give up. 8 out of 10 will give up on a 30 day challenge!

Good luck with all
Your goals guys

Sent from the baddest GYM in La