View Single Post
Old 10-28-2015, 08:27 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,728

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetfeathers00 View Post
Debate this:

I Joined DU in the Lake Charles area in 1981. Held meetings in Burton Coliseum all the time. It was a great organization.

But DU has become a UNION, and they have dug into the Federal racketeering GRANTS programs to make the DU UNION leaders rich. The federal grants they secure have a problem, they are for developing UNDEVELOPED land into wild life management.

SINCE THE ENTIRE STATE OF LOUISIANA is pretty much a wildlife habitat, and they cant spend the money in Louisiana to develop land that is already considered wildlife management areas they turned to the northern states of ARKANSAS, MISSOURI, ILLINOIS, and IOWA to fulfill their FEDERAL GRANT obligation and to keep the dollars in their pockets.

WHO cares if it screwed up the flight patterns and Central Flyway. DU damn sure doesn't.

They just want to show their face in the FORMER DUCK HUNTING CAPITAL OF THE WORLD to continue getting revenue from the Un-Informed hunters of Louisiana.

Since 1981 I have seen DU memberships in Louisiana drop over half. And this not because of some fluke.

Many people are aware of what DU does now and they do not approve.

Did you also hear about the giant net they put up at the Ark/La state line?? [emoji854]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk