View Single Post
Old 11-14-2015, 10:59 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 713

Let me explain it a bit better. If you're happy with a 68, 80, or 90 gauge boat, this one ain't for you. If you're happy with your grandpa's old flatbottom boat, this ain't for you, if you really like the way your boat slides instead of turning, this ain't for you, ,if you're perfectly happy with a 25 mph rig, this ain't for you. If you like buying a new hull every 4 or 5 years, this ain't for you.
These are true high performance hulls. They outperform any standard hull with the same horsepower. They will out turn anything on the water, there is no slide built into these hulls. Make sure your partner is holding on when you turn. These boats are made with .100 gauge aluminum. They are built to last, not to be replaced every 5 years. I have tested this hull for almost a year now, spent hundreds of hours testing and refining this hull, it does everything well. I have a 556 that I hunt and fish the marsh with. I can run and get up anywhere any flatbottom boat with the same power can run. If you want performance, this one's for you. Just remember, you get what you pay for.
Danny