View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016, 12:14 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 1
Default $2000 5day African Safari Hunt

For sale: 5 day hunt for Impala, Blesbok, and springbok in the northern province of South Africa.

I won this trip in an auction at the Alexandria QDMA banquet. This trip with African Maximum Safris normally sells for $8000+. In other QDMA banquets it's been purchased at auction for no less that $4000. I would love to go but unfortunately my wife isn't as eager.

Trip is for 2 hunters and 2 observers.
Bring your own Rifle 30-06 or higher and ammunition. Price includes 5 day hunt, guide, room and board, meals and preparation, Shuttle to and from airport.

Airfare and shipping of trophies is not included. But Most the sites I've seen quote the round trip flight at around$1500-1800 a person.

No dates have been scheduled yet. But buyer has 3 months from this past weekend to contact the safari guides and schedule a date which can be pretty much as soon or as late as you want within their hunting season which is like March-November if I remember correctly. DOES NOT have to be this year or next year.

I'm not a representative or a paid affiliate of the outfitter nor of QDMA. I am just a member. I am just trying to break even on the purchase and pass along this amazing deal. I have all the necessary literature and brochures to go along with it. Feel free to pm with any questions or inquiries. I am located in Lafayette. Serious inquiries only please! I'll post pictures and more info from the brochures when I get back home from work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk