View Single Post
Old 10-28-2015, 11:23 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,948

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetfeathers00 View Post
PLUS SMALLS,

Your 26 years old. Your not old enough to have seen the years past in the hunting populations.

Lets do the math, your 26, which means you been hunting maybe a total of 12 years.

Do you remember the hay days when Gueydan LA was the duck capital

Do you remember the Points system, and when LDWF had to drop the limits to 3 birds

NOPE, too young.

But Hey, we are so glad you support DU. Keep up the good work.
What does age have to do with anything in this thread? Nothing. Quite a tactic, really. Point to a person's age to try and discount their voice. Were you alive to know ducks have migrated the same way for thousands of years? You're not old enough to know how ducks migrated 1000 years ago. So quit trying to divert attention from the fact that you are inaccurately using figures to push a viewpoint.

Funny thing about documents and all, you don't have to have been alive to know about things. I have read about the points system. I am familiar, through talking with old timers, what duck hunting was like.
I did see your earlier post about the rice. it was also the first post in which you referenced the "federal grants", something you have still failed to provide any documentation on (I'd still like to read about that, by the way). But, this is not surprising, considering you posted a map of DU projects and tried to pass it off as a migration map.

But let's be honest here, I don't care who you are, what you do, or how old you are. You've made it blatantly clear in just a few posts that you will say anything and use anything to paint DU in a bad light. And yet again, as so many others have tried and failed, you have failed at providing me with any compelling evidence as to why DU is to blame for the duck hunting situation in Louisiana.