View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 03:31 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide Open View Post
The only place I did not see trout get spooked as much was Lake P. and I belive it was due to the depth of water (deeper water), but let one unique individual come plowing in with a record setting Olympic Danforth anchor toss, and it was time to move on! Its got a lot to do with the lack of common sense and or intellegence I try to be as quiet in my boat as when I'm deer hunting. It always makes me wander why the guys with the latest hip hop tune blaring at 6 A.M. and all day only comes back with a handfull of fish on a promising day.

Yes lake P is 13 to 15 ft of water.... Big Lake is 3 to 5f....and when the spill was going on...we got every T-TOP lake P had to offer with no trolling motor and would motor right up to you and toss the anchor as far as possible

I was on fish and this one T-TOP with Duel 250 blew in threw his anchor and started grabbing shrimp... I was so pissed off...My veins were 3inch out my neck.... I drove up to this boat and ask what the hell was that....he looked clueless and said..Im just getting set up to fish.... .I said I see that but why did you just drive up here and spook all the fish out and then toss your damn anchor????? I told him this is 4ft of *&*#&&##*#*# water.... he said well Lake p we dont use Trolling motors....... I said in the most pissed off voice I had....THIS IS NOT LAKE P...ITS BIG LAKE...SO LEARN IT OR LEAVE BUT DONT COME HERE AND MESS MY FISHING UP BECAUSE YOUR A PILGRIM and wrapped 5 doughnuts and left