Thread: i-Pilot Pedal
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 02:54 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 1,505

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallow Runner View Post
I have the remote and the foot pedal. If the remote goes dead you're done fishing. Unless you have the foot pedal. It will save the day for you. Also, I use the remote in deeper waters such as Mermentau and Henderson. When I fish the pool I prefer the foot pedal. The I pilots also have the spot lock feature which I love. It won't keep you right on a tree top like you would think, you WILL run into it, but in the pool fishing the ponds, you can hit the spot lock and cast away. I would say it keeps you in a 5'-10' radius. I pilot is definitely the way to go. Co-pilot lets you steer with remote. I pilot lets you set you're compass to a heading and keeps you on track hands free. It also gives a speed at which you're trolling. I use it alot for spider rigging. Also it will remember a trolling path and anytime you go to you're favorite spots you hit track, select you're speed and its hands free. It all works very good in deep water or water with no obstructions. It doesn't work great in the marsh, for obvious reasons.
Thanks buddy I was wondering how it worked in Lacassine. You've answered a lot of questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2