Thread: Duck calls
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 10:51 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,596

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp snorkler View Post
If my friend gave me something that there late husband made no way in Hell I'd sell that. Keep a few, give the rest away as gift. I don't know this ladies financial status, she may not need to have the profits split with her. You may have kids if you don't already, nephews, nieces friends kids. Imagine the smile on a kids face when you give them there first duck call Save that for them.

Me too!
Wow. Guess I never followed this. a) if it wasn't fer me these calls would never have seen the light of day. 2) not only I she getting half but I now cut her grass and fixed her golf cart and organized the shed he worked out of. 3) there was 100 calls and have and he was selling them and would want me to do the same. He was my inspiration and is why a) I'm keeping the ones he inititialed b) keeping all the ones he gave my gpaw and a set for bros family and generations to come. I sold two call cuz a friend asked me 2. C) I could see if I sold the collection and the equipment but I'm selling A Few and helping pass on his legacy that the world barely knew about. Come by n blow these calls. Something to c for sure