Thread: Duck Leases
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 11:43 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 1,334

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent Buxton View Post
If your really looking into a duck lease you need to head to Northeast louisiana. That area has been better duck hunting than any sothern lease for about ten years now. Got to hunt a few years back just south east of Monroe on a small farm. rice fields and flooded timber areas....All blinds produced more duck in 30 minutes than I have seen in years south of I-10. Its proven that migration patterns cycle much like our climate. And its just gonna be a long while before south louisiana gets good again. could be 50 years or more. And with increased DU and DWF funds being dumped into the mid-west states to help develop wintering locations for ducks it may never be worth the money ever again to pay for those big blinds south of I-10
Can you please "QUALIFY" your claim??? How many areas south of I-10 have you hunted? Where did you get your And its just gonna be a long while before south louisiana gets good again. could be 50 years or more. And with increased . Don't believe all your hear Bud, have been hunting Pecan Island since 2005 and not had a year under 1,200 birds killed. And No, they were not blackjacks or spoons, Mallards, Greys, Pins, and Teal.
You gotta pay to play in this world!