View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 10:49 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 1,334

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaux fishing View Post
I know some of you guys have the inside info...hook me up...me and two or three friends are trying to find a Duck Lease somewhere in the southern or central part of the state. Preferably with a place to put a trailer for a camp but mostly just want there to be ducks. We are all responsible hunters who respect the property we hunt on we are just fed up with public land. PM me if you know something
Not to bust yo bubble BUT, any place that is worth paying top dollar for is already spoken for and will be almost forever. Guess you and your buds need to define mininum kill to trip ratio that would justify spending the $$$. If you hunt less than 30 days a season, it doesn't pay IMO, better to make a deal with a guide service for X # hunts and pay up. Then you and your money become an annuity to the guide every year. You call and book your hunt, walk in and walk out, with very little hassle. But, you can always gear up and hunt the refuge systems for free (pay other ways). There is some fine gunning if you put the time and effort in on our refuge systems.

Raymond