View Single Post
Old 09-20-2014, 09:52 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr crab View Post
Looks like the gumbo party is gonna happen. Keaker...you gotta show up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
Sticky... Thanks Blue. This is a great thread and deserves it. Keakar props to you bro. You better be practicing your roux K. You done started summin
thanks guys but im not much of a cook at all, seriously I would be embarrassed to even try and it only tastes good cause im hungry and I don't want to insult the cook lol.

im glad you guys like the thread, it was just brought about by the gumbo thread asking about store bought roux so this question just popped in my head that begged asking, I don't think or feel like I did anything but post the obvious question.

98% of what I cook swims and ends up in the grease so other then that its hot dogs and hamburgers lol.

I do occasionally make a borrowed recipe for jambalaya and sauce piquant that comes out ok but by no means do I cook anything remotely worth bragging over.

im over here at new Orleans so this cook off is being held a little out of my travel range but god bless and im with you guys in spirit. all sportsman love good food and good people and nothing is better then having them together at the same time. I hope it does well and the angels make some money because beyond the fun they need the help to keep doing good things.