View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 09:01 PM
Great White

Cash: 3,391

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
Lmao.... Salty please don't flatter your self for attention with your cover shot.... 1st off you bummed a trip and you happened to make the right pose for the Camera.... There is not any info about you or your knowledge of fishing in the Magazine! Hell Bruce made the Cover and his name is no where to be found!!
But at least I had a 6 page article in that same Magazine about me and my name and knowledge was mention...so I will steal your attention

Tell ya what.....I'll "copy 'n' paste" the article here for everybody to read. We'll let the members decide. If they agree that there is "not any info" about me or my "knowledge" in the "feature" article......I will ship all my fishing tackle (rods, reels, baits...everything) to you on Monday morning. However, if they decide your claim is false....you send all your tackle to me. Don't worry....I have no need for that wooden boat.....I just want your tackle...all of it! My Shimanos and hard baits alone will more than equal the value of anything you have.

Put up or shut up...ratchet jaws.