View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 10:04 PM
Great White

Cash: 3,391

The listed prices are plus shipping. I can ship one (1) lure anywhere within a 300 or so mile radius via USPS for about $1.75. The package usually arrives no more than two days later. Now, I can't do anything about shipping costs, but, if you were to buy 5 lures the shipping would be about $3 or so. Buy 10 lures and I will ship them free of charge.

Every so often I will list a "special" lure that will sell for $5 instead of the regular price for one week. These lures will not be just "painted". They will be foiled and finished with as lifelike a pattern as you will ever find. In fact, if you find one that is more realistic...I'll buy it for you. Whether it's a crankbait, jerkbait, lipless crank or topwater.....croaker, mullet, threadfin or bluegill.....you will pay no more than $5. If you order a total of 10 lures you will not only get free shipping, but, I will also give you a foiled lure of your choice. Only one (1) lure (at the $5 special) allowed per customer per sale. Regular price on most foiled Liv'n Image lures is $7.

Any questions? Just ask.

Thanks

Salty