View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 08:24 AM
Flounder

Cash: 440

I have read through this thread and there are different views. I?m 50 years old and part of the X generation. I remember praying in school, taking hunter education in 8th grade and shooting a shot gun at clays while at school and taking the hunter Ed coarse, high school gave me a guide to the industry by having a skill they taught me, machine shop class. I respected my elders, I got my but whipped in school by the principal if I messed up. The experience of the school in those days prepared a young person for the real life. Those things are all gone now. They say if you want to change society you start with the children and. Teach them different beliefs. Today I am a successful business owner and I owe it to the challenges that made me fail and win. Today there are very few young people that have ethics?s they believe that they are right because no one taught them about ethics and respect for the next person. I am a Christian and believe that you need to have faith. We have very dark days ahead of us because the new generation can not think on their own when it comes to doing the right thing, they only do what they were taught and the constitution,history and ethics is not at the top of the list. It just gets my goat when people say what happened, well I see it and so do many that are in my generation, but now it?s a virus that covers our country and I hope the good lord will bless us because we are on the wrong path and we only have time. It took 30 years to change the way our country thinks. I may not see the better in my life time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk