View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 04:52 PM
Redfish

Cash: 1,097

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern151 View Post
Kinda my thoughts. He's got a lot of ground to cover to get back to the black, I'd think.
I'm not an owner of the company but this is how I see it...

DUCE rods are great rods, always have been. Seems almost everyone on this website will agree to that. What they lacked was customer service. Costumer Service was so bad that it drove away many potential buyers along with current DUCE rod owners. In the forums the most reoccurring statement is "Man, Too bad their Customer Service is so bad because I Love the Rods!"

The rods are so prevalent that it has caused many lengthy forum topics with 1,000's of views.

So why buy DUCE rods you say? Because it was a quality product.

Now, its a far more quality product with a great warranty. Its hard to build a brand name from scratch and often can be easier to take a company with name recognition, whether good or bad. Now don't get me wrong it was a ton of cleanup for the new owners.

Instead of proving that a new product is worth it they can just improve the already known household name. Instead of everyone saying, "Who is Duce Rods" they will say "Thank God they got their act together because their rods are worth it now that they have a quality customer service department.

Like I said, this is just my thoughts on the subject. I don't speak on behalf of DUCE on this.