View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 03:14 AM
Sand Trout

Cash: 614

Certainly you know the real reason they ALL broke specknation..... Regardless of why the old generation rods broke, its a totally new company. New management, new products, new warranty. Give the local guys a chance and try out their NEW rods. The past is the past. I got a few of their new generation rods. For the past 4 months I've been using the **** out of them, and letting my friends use them as well. Being a huge supporter of Louisiana businesses, and a UL business major, I was curious to see what kind of rods they were. I fish 3 days a week and definetly put some fish in the box. Ive fought bull reds on M weight rods and fought them much more aggressively than I should have. Just to see what the rod was made of. I easily fought 15 bulls over 2 of those months and put excessive tension on the rods on each one. Until finally it happened!!!!! I broke a rod....... I sent the guy an email with a pic of my rod, 2 days later I went pick up a brand new rod. I dont know what to complain about