View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 08:51 PM
Redfish

Cash: 623

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadMan View Post
If I still have taser darts in me and perp still has the trigger mechanism, doesn't matter to me if he's running. You can run and squeeze a trigger at the same time.

Just saying, don't lynch the guy until we have the facts. He is innocent until proven guilty. There is no law stating that you can't shoot someone in the back of you fear bodily harm. I have no idea if the article is credible or not, but it seems like a plausible situation.

What bothers me the most about the entire thing is that the officer appeared to try to doctor the crime scene afterwards by dropping something next to Smith. Not sure what that was all about, but I'm sure it will come out at trial.

Here's the article if anyone wants to read it. Someone shared it on Facebook and I saw it on my Newsfeed. No idea if this is a credible source or if it's garbage:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...h-taser-darts/
Well, one fact you don't have to wait for is the guy didn't have the Taser in his hand when the cop was firing. It was at the cop's feet. That's factual.

I understand people are hoping, wishing and looking for any means to justify this killing, but - even after all of the facts come out - it's going to be hard to prove this officer's life was in any danger when he shot at this guy. Eight times. In the back.