View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 09:43 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,717

My SBE I was a jam master! Guaranteed to jam after a fresh cleaning, more lube, less it didn't matter. Shoot a box through it and it was good for about a case of shells then it needed another cleaning! On the other hand my SBE II and Super Vinci get a barrel swab about every 2 boxes and sum deep creep in the receiver after every hunt with a good whipe down! We hunt Venice marshes and mud flats ! I wear waters strictly because of my dogs, and the filth they bring in the boat. It's the only way to stay half azs clean. I wish my guns could wear waters cause after a mornings hunt some woud say I'm crazy for hunting with a $1500 gun in those situations, but its what gets the job done for me! I still have browning's and got rid of my berettas . They just didn't fit rite and needed more maint. To stay operating. Still very good guns though! Benelli keeps getting my coin$$$, not to mention there customer service is pretty damn good! They replace a butt and comb pad on my 5 yr old sbe II on my word that they were worn out! To each his own though.